If you're having trouble loading the Map page and the associated features, these steps may help resolve the issue:
- Metroview is compatible with Edge, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
- Check that your browser is up to date. If you're not using the latest version, please update your browser, refresh the page, and try loading it again.
- Check that your browser has WebGL enabled. To do so, click on this link to test if WebGL works in your browser. If WebGL is not enabled, please follow the settings for your browser to enable WebGL, refresh the page, and try loading the map again.
- Check if your organization uses any firewalls or browser extensions to block external web pages.
- Try clearing your browser's cache, disabling extensions, or try a different browser.
If these steps have not resolved the map display issue, send us a note through the orange Help button at the bottom of the page. In the request, please include the browsers you've tried, the browser version numbers, and screenshots if possible.